Getting started with Diana Nashif on your web project everything is right up front. From pricing to delivery. Each step of the way is open communication and involvement – exceptional teamwork! Communication with weekly check in emails or calls, Diana actively keeps your web project moving forward and keeps you in the loop so that there are no unplanned surprises along the way. Your bottom line is important as well. Diana will only resort to a plugin purchase or subscription for a feature if it is best for website security.
Customized Quote Includes:
Optional – Branding & Custom Logo Design ($250.00 value)
- WordPress Custom Website Design: Desktop, Responsive and mobile optimized
- Build out of up to 10 pages (extra pages up to $100 per page depending on the content)
- Theme License Cost (**free to ongoing DN clients)
- We Add Your Content and SEO Optimization (SEO plugin installed)
- Stock high resolution images $4 per image
- Social Media Integration
- Google Analytics Integration
- SEO set up on current pages/posts up to 10
- Form plugin, addons (**free to ongoing DN Clients)
- Additional features* depending on requirements
Website sample of features may have additional cost include:
(some plugins are a one time purchase, others annual subscriptions)
- eCommerce setup
- SSL Integration (based on the hosting company used)
- Payment Gateway Setup
- Event Registration setup – event plugin required
- Testimonials (if a plugin is needed)
- Future content Updates rate $75 per hour billed in 15 minute increments.
**As long as you are an ongoing client of DN these features are included at no extra cost.
Cost without DN ongoing relationship and Maintenance Plan:
- Theme and addons update subscription – $89 annually
- Forms core and addon subscription – $200 annually
- WordPress Versions and plugin updating by DND – $75 per hour billed in 15 minute increments.
- *Extra plug-ins required per client can be a monthly or annual subscription to the plugin developer.
*For higher security I use plugins that are consistently updated and maintained by the developer.